Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Suitcases filled with hope, love, medical supplies, & other stuff

We've sorted through a garage full of supplies in hopes of finding what was specifically requested, or else making something similar.  We've ended up with two suitcases, total of 100lbs, for checked baggage and hope it gets put to good use.

Cherrish, my daughter (in the picture), and other friends were instrumental in getting the job done and Randy asked me last year  "Crystal when are you gonna move these supplies so I can get the car in the garage?" I said "When God tells me too", his reply "I sure hope he tells you by winter!"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've ended up with two suitcases, Autoclave total of 100lbs, for checked baggage and hope it gets put to good use.

    ReplyDelete